The purpose of this document is to inform Users of the Personal Data collected from the website https://www.pizzaeother.it (hereinafter “Application”)..
1. Personal data collected by the Application The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
– Contact data and content : are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during his use, such as personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and / or products provided, interests and preferences personal and other personal content, etc.
B. Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application
– Technical data : Ie the computer systems and software procedures used to run this application can acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the protocols of internet communication. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but that for Ia their very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow to identify the Users, This category includes IP addresses, о і domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
– Usage data : Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as for example visited pages, actions taken, functionality and services used. – Geolocation data : The Application can collect Location data, which can be precise or inaccurate. | Data precise position can be GNSS data (Global Navigation Satellite System, for example GPS), in addition to the Data that identify the closest repeater, the Wi-Fi and bluetooth hotspots, communicated when the products or functionalities are enabled location based.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- registration and authentication of the User
- support and contact with the User
- internal management of payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments
- newsletter and mailing list management
- sending emails
- pro ﬁ lation of characteristics, behaviors, user choices to provide personalized services or promotions
- communication for own market research and surveys
- design and / or implementation of commercial communication campaigns
- remarketing and behavioral targeting and salespeople
- communication for promotional purposes
3. Method of treatment
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller may also have access to Personal Data (such as, for example, personnel management personnel, sales area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as companies IT, service providers, hosting providers, etc.). Said subjects may be appointed if necessary Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as accessing Users’ personal data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential. The updated list of Managers can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact ¡| Holder at the following email address email@example.com or at the following postal address: Pizza & amp; Other Srl, Via Tuoro Cappuccini 81– 83100 Avellino (Italy) 6. Security measures The treatment is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, having the Owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Treatment is carried out in accordance with the reference legislation.
7. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of the contract between the Owner and User no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User and in any case until the completion of the limitation period foreseen by current regulations. When the processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner, personal data will be kept until such interest is satisfied. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data up to revocation by the same. Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of authority. All і Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All the collected data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, that can produce legal effects for the person or that can have a significant impact on him.
9. User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- or withdraw consent at any time;
- to object to the processing of your Data;
- access your data;
- verify and ask for rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of your Personal Data;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is: Girolamo Morano Via tuoro Cappuccini 81 – 83100 Avellino Fiscal Code: E-Mail: info@pizza&other.it
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The so-called cookies “Third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Third party cookies
By visiting this website (https://www.pizzaeother.it) you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Instgram, or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flikr, Pinterst. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Youtube\Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube\Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Flickr\Yahoo (configuration) http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
Cookie analytics WebTrends
The site also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or any logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. Warning: with the total or partial disabling of technical cookies it could compromise the optimal use of the site. Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. In addition, browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools- & gt; Options- & gt; Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them. On the internet you can easily find the documentation on how to set the cookie management rules for your browser, as an example, here are some addresses relating to the main browsers:
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it</a > Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie</a > Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com / en-us / windows7 / how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html</a > Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Last updated: 24/04/2020